|Composition||The fire-retardant coating is a new type of fire-retardant coating that consists of organic composite resin, filler, etc., and uses the latest type of flame retardant, foam, carbon, catalyst, and mechanical processing.|
|Uses||The fire-retardant coating is used in gymnasiums, exhibition halls, power plants, station waiting rooms, and bare steel structures for industrial plants, and plays a role in fire protection and decoration.|
|Fire protection||The paint is sprayed on the surface of the steel structure, and usually plays a decorative role. If it is exposed to fire, it can expand and thicken and charring, forming a non-flammable sponge-like carbonaceous layer, thereby increasing the fire-resistant limit of the steel structure to more than 1.5 hours, and winning the fire-extinguishing time. Effective Protect steel structures from fire.|
|Performance characteristics||1. The coating is thin and can be used as a smooth or sticky decorative coating of various colors.
2. High strength: When applied, there is no need to reinforce the wire with a fireproof coating.
3. It is firmly bonded to steel and will not be shot down by blunts.
4. Physico-chemical mechanical properties were tested according to the test methods specified by the national fire protection coating for steel structures.
|Technical indicators||project||BSC-GT Coating Technical Data||National standard|
|Bonding strength Mpa||≥ 0.16||≥0.15|
|Vibration resistance||Flex L/200 coating can not afford layer, does not fall off||Flex L/200 coating can not afford layer, does not fall off|
|Flexibility||Flex L/200 coating can not afford layer, does not fall off||Flex L/200 coating can not afford layer, does not fall off|
|Freeze-thaw cycles (times)||≥25||≥25|
|7. Fire resistance: According to the GB14907-2002 fire resistance test method for building components, an I-beam of 6000 × 10 (mm) is used to spray different thicknesses of paint. Pressurize according to the design load. The fire test data is shown in the table below|
|Construction requirements||1. Surface treatment:
(1) Before construction, rust rust on the surface of steel structures should be completely removed. Because it affects the adhesion of the coating. The rust-proof treatment of the surface is in accordance with the Standard for Construction and Acceptance of Steel Structures.
2. Preparation before construction:
(1) The paint that has been prepared at the factory, whether it is the surface layer or the underlying paint, should be mixed evenly before use. The construction site is generally stirred with a portable electric mixer. The preparation and mixing of the paint should be suitable for consistency, and it is not necessary to spray and sink when spraying. Over-thickness can be diluted with special diluents.
(2) Protect the equipment, pipes, walls, doors and windows that do not need to be sprayed, otherwise it is difficult to clean the paint.
3. Construction environment:
The climatic conditions for the construction of fireproof coatings for steel structures: During and after construction, before the coating is dried and cured, the ambient temperature should be between 5-50°C and relative humidity not greater than 90%. The air should circulate if the temperature is too low or the temperature is too low. When the temperature is too high or the wind speed is above 5m/s (fourth grade) or when there is condensation on the surface of the steel structural member, it is not good for the fireproof coating spraying construction.
4. Construction method:
(1) For the construction of the fireproof paint, since the primer is generally rough, a gravity type (or bucket type) spray gun should be used, and an air compressor with an automatic pressure regulation of 0.6-0.9m2/mm, the diameter of the nozzle φ4-6mm, air Pressure 0.4-0.6Mpa. Local repair and small area construction. Surface decorative paints, which can be brushed, sprayed or rolled, can be easily applied using one or more of these methods. Spray nozzles for spray primers can be used for spray coating when they have an adjustable diameter of 1-3mm. Such as artificial brushing, brushing the number of roads increased accordingly.
(2) The thickness of each pass shall not exceed 0.5 mm during spraying, and shall be sprayed every 8 hours in fine weather conditions. When spraying a paint, it must be dried after the previous one and then sprayed again. Manually brushing each channel is thinner, and the number of channels is measured according to the thickness.
(3) The corresponding coating thickness is determined according to the fire-resisting time requirement of the steel structure to be coated. The coating consumption of 1-1.5 kilograms per square meter consumes 1-1.5 kg of coating.
Fire resistance design limit is 1 hour, spraying thickness is 2mm, dosage is 2-2.5kg/m2; refractory design limit is 2 hours, spraying thickness is 4mm, dosage is 3.8-4.5kg/m2; refractory design limit is 2.5 hours, need to The spray thickness is 4.7-5mm and the dosage is 5.0-5.5kg/m2.
|Transport and storage||The paint is a water-based paint, non-inflammable, non-explosive and non-toxic. It can be transported by non-dangerous goods in vehicles such as automobiles, airplanes, trains and ships. The paint is divided into two layers, the sub-layer and the surface layer, all packed in plastic buckets and cool at 5-50°C. In a dry, ventilated environment, storage is valid for six months.|